bHAKTI lOUNGE → Level two
We are so excited that we are able to open in alert level 2, and can’t wait to share with you all the changes we have made! We wanted to make sure we had clear information to send to you, and there is a lot of it, so please take your time to read through and we are here if you have any questions.
We will be re-opening our doors on Sunday the 17th of May
Power Yoga with Muni 4:45 pm
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 545pm meditation
Monday and Tuesday 615pm workshops will resume see Facebook events for more details
Wednesday Soundlab 6:15 pm
All come with dinner- restricted dine in, or takeaway 7 pm
With the announcement and advice from the government, the following procedures will be in place at Bhakti Lounge:
- Soulfeast and workshop sizes in the yoga studio will be limited to 15 and 25 in the lounge room. It is essential that you book in for the yoga classes in advance, and if you can’t make it, we request you cancel with enough time so that the space can be given to someone on the waitlist.
- There will be hand sanitiser at the reception desk and in the studio space.
- There will be cleaners coming in daily, and we will be wiping down all commonly used surfaces and handles throughout the day.
- It is essential that if you are feeling at all unwell, to stay at home. Take time to rest and be well.
- We ask you to be mindful in passages and at the stairwell, allow for one person to be on the stairs or in the passage at a time.
Our biggest change yet is that we are extending out our yoga timetable! We want to be able to offer you more classes in the week so that everyone has the chance to take charge of their wellbeing and find balance with yoga.
Our yoga expansion will be known as “Vital Yoga”. We will be launching a new website, Facebook and Instagram, and on these platforms will be all things yoga! We have also installed a yoga software “Momoyoga” which is where you will be able to grab those amazing yoga bundles and book into classes. Whats even better is that we will still aim to offer online yoga classes as well! Wow so much to take in… but there will be an announcement about this with all the links you will need 🙂
Things to bear in mind for our yoga classes coming up in Level 2.
- Classes will be limited to 15 people. Please book online to secure your spot (details about Momoyoga bookings to come).
- We won’t be offering the use of mats at this time, you will need to please bring your own mat and any prop that you like to practice with to class with you, and make sure you take it home afterwards.
- We will be (discreetly) marking mat spaces in the studio, to give everyone enough space.
- Teachers will not be offering hands-on assists at this time.
- The shower after yoga will not be available for use for the time being, that means you will need to shower at home.
Watch this space for more info! We hope to see you all soon.
Bhakti Lounge team